Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mar/April '17 Lite Challenge: Create a Book Cover

Hehe I can beat 140 characters for a story... Six Word Stories.

Anyway, I think we're getting just a teeny bit off topic...
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

I've just had a look at all of the entries and choosing 3 is going to be even harder than ever!

I can see myself slipping back from doing only three, to doing only half the field, but even then its going to be pretty difficult. I always feel so bad when I don't vote for a map when I'm aware of just how much thought and hard work went into it.

EDIT: but at least we don't have to rank them first to last. That would be a total calamity for me. Who's is better than who's?! They're just different, that's all. All brilliant in their own way. Just different
    Last edited by Mouse; 04-10-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected

What are the criteria? Artistic skill (woah, that looks cool)? Appeal as a book cover (Hey, I'd like to read/buy that book)? Something else?

If you mean why do people vote for this one and not that one?

It's a personal choice. You vote for the one(s) you like most

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    What are the criteria? Artistic skill (woah, that looks cool)? Appeal as a book cover (Hey, I'd like to read/buy that book)? Something else?
    It's pretty much as Mouse said. There are no criteria on how to vote. You vote for whatever you like for whatever reason you like. It's entirely up to you.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

The quicker the more talented ones get to three silvers, the quicker us rubbish ones have a chance of getting one through elimination

Straf! How can the man who drew a million scales on a fish, and brought us the Z-A Ankh Morpork street map cover, and all those hilarious puns to boot, somehow manage to consider himself to be rubbish? LOL!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to ask anyone with a few moments on their hand to take a look at my entry! I'd love any comments you might leave. Mostly, having just started a thread ON the deadline, I hoped that posting something about it here, would help get it a little attention. If you have the time, I'd certainly appreciate you having a look. Okay, that is all. Have a wonderful rest of your day and weekend!

Hey everyone! Just a heads up, I will be closing the Challenge in about 4.5 hours. Finish up!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast