Thanks, Tiana.
I got a couple in the Ruby Red shade, the white quartz is a work in progress.
Crystal002_11_Kier.pngCrystal002_10_Kier.png
Nice, I like them, I think I'd like a couple more color variants... one that's white quartz and one that's a red ruby kind of shade. Great shape to it.
Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels. No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!
Thanks, Tiana.
I got a couple in the Ruby Red shade, the white quartz is a work in progress.
Crystal002_11_Kier.pngCrystal002_10_Kier.png
Nice, that red turned out great.
Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels. No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
Really cool!!
My Battlemaps Gallery http://www.cartographersguild.com/al...p?albumid=3407
Thank you, Tiana and Bogie.
I really liked the red version, not so much the left one, but the lighter one, where I still get some light reflection in the crystal. I haven't been able to create it in Blender so I messed with GIMP and created some other colors in the same vein as the ruby red, a little more solid than the original crystals.
Crystal002_12_Kier.pngCrystal002_13_Kier.pngCrystal002_14_Kier.png
Well, not 100% sold on this basic quartz, but calling it done. I need to work on some other layouts of crystals, walls, etc, for a cavern I got coming along in my mind.
Crystal002_15_Kier.png
Oh wow, I really like your take on the flourite coloring. The plain quartz is good too. All very useful.
Thanks, Tiana.
Found an old photo of my wife's saddle. Thought it might come in handy for some one. I would like to get a better photo sometime, with the stirrups hanging down. But its what I have for now.
Saddle001_01_Kier.png
Still going through the old files. Had this weed, I guess more a tree sapling.
Weeds007_01_Kier.pngWeeds007_02_Kier.pngWeeds007_03_Kier.png
Or fall leaves, I suppose.