Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: December/January Challenge " Dead of Night"

It looks good! But I just noticed that those horses are really little....unless they're supposed to be ponies.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

Yeah the're ponies Ok I did some more highlight work it's REALLY subtle though.

###LATEST WIP###
    December January Challenge.jpg
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

hey just notice on the bottom few inches you pulled your tree shadow layer up, so you got a solid line from light to dark =D
    Projects
    WIP :: Carian Round... Who knows...

Back Burner :: World Map

Software: 99% Adobe Photoshop (CS4), Geo Control 2, Wilbur Every so often I use another program!

Blog Entries

Wip

Quote Originally Posted by Yandor View Post
    hey just notice on the bottom few inches you pulled your tree shadow layer up, so you got a solid line from light to dark =D
    Good eye I had thought I fixed that.. Well here is today's installment with the shadow line fixed and a bit more highlights

###LATEST WIP###
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Looks great man.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Looks great man.
    Thanks Jax I couldn't have done it without all your (and everyone else's ) help

Finished Maps

You know, I just noticed that it kind of looks like the Pony closest to the top is up in the trees! Your archer also to a small extent, but not as much as the pony. Hopefully its an easy fix to just move those underneath the trees. Other than that, it's really come a long ways. Well done JT

Blog Entries

Wip

Quote Originally Posted by moutarde View Post
    You know, I just noticed that it kind of looks like the Pony closest to the top is up in the trees! Your archer also to a small extent, but not as much as the pony. Hopefully its an easy fix to just move those underneath the trees. Other than that, it's really come a long ways. Well done JT
    More sharp eyes thanks !! Again another case of staring at something and not seeing it. I moved the pony and Rog so they look like there on the ground and not on the trees.

###LATEST WIP###

Finished Maps

Okay, one more thing now - with those two moved, it looks like you left behind some shading and highlighting. I can still sort of see outlininess where they used to be

Blog Entries

Wip

Thanks again I think I have it all set now. I went back in and adjusted some items and worked on the shadowing and highlighting. I'm very happy with this now. But if anyone sees something I've missed please feel free to let me know..

###LATEST WIP###

Finished Maps

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast