FYI, someone needs to add a scale or things can go very wrong!
Im happy with just 49
FYI, someone needs to add a scale or things can go very wrong!
Don't worry zhar2 - The grid on the map is of 5 foot squares, which should keep everything reasonably well in scale
Free parchments | Free seamless textures | Battle tiles / floor patterns | Room 1024 - textures for CC3 | GUILD CITY INDEX
No one is ever a failure until they give up trying
I will get the map updated shortly
Artstation - | - Buy Me a Kofi
Spoke with J.Edward last night...I'm in! I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm in asked for 12 and/or 42 Will get caught up today hopefully.
I'm actually leaning towards 42...
Last edited by Robbie; 01-08-2017 at 10:38 AM.
Hey Robbie
Welcome to the City Building team
Free parchments | Free seamless textures | Battle tiles / floor patterns | Room 1024 - textures for CC3 | GUILD CITY INDEX
I got 5 minutes to study the map, let's go.
As nobody claimed 16, I'd like to try it. Uneven and flat terrain means poor people (think favelas) and relatively wealthy ones. I can see the beginning of a stream. Outside of the city walls so, pretty new but also out of sight of most patrols, I guess it could be a nice setting for Bogie's Hideaway. And it looks like there's a part inside the walls, that means a door, where shady things happen for sure.
Is it ok ? Did I sell it well or do I have to pick other choices ? If so, let's say 32 or 20.
Feet!! thats blasphemy, all must be metric!
Well... 1 square is 1.5 metres, so you could just as easily say its a 1.5m grid
I'm thinking I'd like to start with 42 as my preference with 12 being my second choice...I also think I'm going to map the headquarters of the River Police. Are the River Police still around? 39 looks interesting too, so that could be my third choice.