Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Ilanthar's tests & sketches

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

And the finished 2 pages version.

Fiche p1.jpg
    Fiche p2.jpg

Guild Journeyer

Hi Ilanthar, the character sheet, the one in French, what is with the Tree? What is that? Very cool looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Galendae View Post
    Hi Ilanthar, the character sheet, the one in French, what is with the Tree? What is that? Very cool looking.
    Thanks Galendae ! Well, it's my character sheet for the rpg I'm doing in the world of Eldoran. The tree & surrounding hermetic logos is for magic.

A tad more on the new map of Égishirgal.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    AgarthaNeoWIP.jpg

Not sure, but I might work again on this one. I tried a quick color test yesterday on the islands on the right.
    PanG.jpg

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Very Promising !
    Are you gonna redo all of your worlds ?

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Very Promising !
    Are you gonna redo all of your worlds ?
    Not all of them... This one is just a test for a "thurian" .
    But I'ved drifted again and now, I'm back on my elzévir martian atlas, with many doubts. For, one, should I remove the majority of the craters I previously left here and there (mainly on the coasts). I already removed the vast majority and thus, wonder if it's of interest to let those too...
    This is just a quick test done taking the "old" version as a base. But I intend to redo it more properly with my new skills, and starting with the planisphere.. And The regional maps will be done in azimuthal equal-area.
    Mars Map 2a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Not all of them... This one is just a test for a "thurian" .
    But I'ved drifted again and now, I'm back on my elzévir martian atlas, with many doubts. For, one, should I remove the majority of the craters I previously left here and there (mainly on the coasts). I already removed the vast majority and thus, wonder if it's of interest to let those too...
    This is just a quick test done taking the "old" version as a base. But I intend to redo it more properly with my new skills, and starting with the planisphere.. And The regional maps will be done in azimuthal equal-area.
    Mars Map 2a.jpg
    That map of mars is sooo good! Love the relief and colours. It is kind of a map worth printing big for a wall poster.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    That map of mars is sooo good! Love the relief and colours. It is kind of a map worth printing big for a wall poster.
    Well, thanks Rafal ! But I do intend to redo the topography and the map(s) in general, starting from the world map this time, and getting the regional ones in an azimuthal equal-area projection.
    This is where I am so far. Not sure what color palette I will chose. I think something more related to the topography would be better than that old version.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Mars mapWip.jpg
    I will reduce it in the end to fit a two-pages format.

With colors (by altitude range). Not sure it works that well...
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Mars mapWip.jpg

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Alway fascinating to visit this "other"Mars ! You're doing great !

Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980 LastLast