Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: My World of Kelleemah

I finished off my village in the towns forum and I am finishing off some stuff for the regional map of Hardrada, plus I am starting a Vagothian fort in the town forum as well.

Here is a link to the Vagothian village of Gifrsvida: https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...8&d=1474007608

Default I am back

It has been awhile since I last posted. I had to take a break and concentrate on finishing off my MBA (With a concentration in marketing). I graduated this December.
    I have not found a new position yet, but I have been real busy with some commission work and other projects.

I am using one style for my DM maps but will be using "local" map styles for the player maps.

As such, here are some small experimental maps that I have done that is Asian inspired.

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

They look beautiful all together like that.

Are you not going to create a Finished Maps thread for them?

Thanks Mouse!

I had not thought of throwing them in the finished maps.

I should.

Well - they are finished, and its a good habit to get into

Default The Western City States of Jana

Here is a local player map of the Western City States of Jana.
    It is another style that I am playing around with for my local player maps.
    This one is actually a merging of two styles: Classic Fantasy & SS1 (Hand Drawn / Hollow)
    I am looking at this style for the City States of Jana.
    It will also work nicely for the Kush, Tasman, Syene, the Orcs of Mavros, and the Panna Naagon.
    The Jana are based off of ancient India.
    Since this is just an experimental map, I threw some of my other cultures in their as well: The Pirates of Nitriae, the Orcs of Mavros, Kush, Mahkum, Syene, Panna Naagon, the Desert of Dudael, Golgothus, and Shisr.
    Here is the full size version of the map: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks

I have learned a lot about cartography since starting this project and decided to start again from scratch. Here is where I am at so far with the map of Kelleemah.

Default The Steppe Region

Here is the steppe region. I tried one style and did not like it and went with a 2nd style. I then added the forests to the east. The cultures that live within the forests, the steppe and the surrounding mountains also represented.
    1. Abelard - Along the western mountains of Dvr-Gamal
    2. Khatagin - Horse tribes of the steppe
    3. Vistulan - Along both sides of the northern mountains of Sellevolk
    4. Goblins - Live all throughout the mountain valleys and upon the steppe
    5. Feimhin & the Pale Goblins - The Caverns of Sliabh-na-mBan within the western mountains of Dvr-Gamal
    6. The Dvr-Gamal Dwarves
    7. The Sellevolk Dwarves
    8. The Wroclaw Dwarves - City State where the Dvr-Gamal & Sellevolk mountains come together.
    9. The Strigoi - Vampric Lords of the most northeastern region of mountains within the steppe
    Last edited by CharlesRobinson; 04-05-2017 at 02:50 AM.

Default The Badlands and Forests

I added two additional regions: The badlands, prairie, and the forests southeast of the steppe region. I also have images for the two cultures there; the badlands/prairie and then the forest region.

Default The Yangshow Empire and neighboring lands

Added the terrain for the lands to the east along with graphics for the cultures. 1. Yangshow Empire, Namun (north), Wazi (island), and the Oni (south).

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast