Awesome job, Thomrey. I reckon you've got a winner...
Thanks Mouse, I had started to search some ways to do so. It'll need some polishing first.
Thanks a lot Straf ! About the question, no need to ask, here's the answer. This method of concealing messages was used by the Bishop of Richelieu's spies. No need to carry any ink, you can get it pretty quickly when needed and fireflies emit some UV light revealing the message. Richelieu's intelligence service baffled the spaniards and the english for years with this simple trick. And thanks for the praises
EDIT : argh ! I've been ninjaed !
Thanks a lot GLS and Tom, I'm glad you like it, it was very fun to do
Awesome job, Thomrey. I reckon you've got a winner...
Thanks damonjynx but let's not get ahead of ourselves. The deadline ain't there yet
That is awesome! The hidden message looks great, a very cool idea.
The mountains and colour scheme are really nice as well, it was fun to watch this one come together.
Thanks Ilanthar and ReverendRover ! It was fun indeed to try some new things (even if the base is pretty much my usual turf).
Great map, thomrey, and brilliant idea with the invisible ink! If I may make a suggestion, though. Make a few more steps in-between the brightest and the darkest map, to make the transition more fluid. And perhaps let the darkest picture stay a bit longer before the loop begins anew so it'll be easier to read the hidden text.
Thanks a lot Rongar ! Unfortunately, I tried uploading a more detailed picture but it was too big (certainly be ause the post also contained two higher resolution pics) so I settled on a 100dpi gif with five images, doubling first and last. I realise I could do better by posting only the gif. I won't have time to do it as i take a few minutes only to answer your post : I just welcame my first baby girl, Alice ! You cannot imagine how happy I am
Ooooh!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Free parchments | Free seamless textures | Battle tiles / floor patterns | Room 1024 - textures for CC3 | GUILD CITY INDEX
No one is ever a failure until they give up trying