Yeah that is pretty interesting.
I got a couple pictures of some sand and stuff when I was on vacation but you are right, it's not often that you have the birds eye view like that.
Was out and about and got an unusual position where I was on a kind of balcony looking down at this old roof so nearly perpendicular to it. Ok so I am a texture freak but thats an unusual thing if you have tried to get to roof textures...
Yeah that is pretty interesting.
I got a couple pictures of some sand and stuff when I was on vacation but you are right, it's not often that you have the birds eye view like that.
“When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden
* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt
Yeah those top down view are rare indeed, try finding a good one of a waterfall - I spent a couple of hours and ended up with bupkiss!
My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...
Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Very nice indeed RR (I'm a texture freak too) and I've never managed to get a good angle on roofs. I'm going to add that one to my collection!
Had to look up 'bupkiss' in the urban dictionary!
My tutorials: Using GIMP to Create an Artistic Regional Map ~ All My Tutorials
My GIMP Scripts: Rotating Brush ~ Gradient from Image ~ Mosaic Tile Helper ~ Random Density Map ~ Subterranean Map Prettier ~ Tapered Stroke Path ~ Random Rotate Floating Layer ~ Batch Image to Pattern ~ Better Seamless Tiles ~ Tile Shuffle ~ Scale Pattern ~ Grid of Guides ~ Fractalize path ~ Label Points
My Maps: Finished Maps ~ Challenge Entries ~ My Portfolio: www.cartocopia.com
Thx guys. I have no idea what Bupkiss is either but I expect that Sweet Fanny Adams lives there.
I swear tho that soon ill be building a kite and nailing a camera to it - just getting the time to do it tho.