Thread: (Versola) My first commission is almost finished. Any C&C is very welcome!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default (Versola) My first commission is almost finished. Any C&C is very welcome!

Been working on this for a few hours now over the span of about a week while I hash out details with the client. Its been a blast working with them and working on the map as well. There's a bit of work left to do (Texture forests, mountains, hills, scrollwork, compass rose, and then the scale) Its coming along well and I'm building my confidence as I go. Any critiques or criticisms you all may have are very welcome. I would like to learn as much as possible from this process! Thanks and hope you enjoy!

Note: There are still quite a bit of pencil work left on the paper as I don't want to erase until all of my ink is down and dried. Also, I can't quite get a decent scan of this so any advice as to how I could get a very clear scan so that the client can use the PNG from it and be satisfied would be greatly appreciated!

VlQIEHZ.jpg
    Last edited by Redleg; 03-08-2016 at 09:46 PM.