Love the color scheme!
Well let's see if I can get this finished this month.
### Latest WIP ###
Rivers.jpg
Last edited by torstan; 03-06-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Love the color scheme!
My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...
Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Well, I thought I'd go with something that's easy on the eye. Pretty much the same here as for everyone else right now. It's going to be a challenge to produce something that stands out from the rest this month. It should be interesting. I think I'm going to try something in the vein of my regional map. I've developed a few new ideas since I did that. This should be a good chance to pin down my mountains style.
did you use render clouds for that texture?
Indeed. It was built up from about 7 different shades of brown on different layers, each with a layer mask created using render clouds.
Well this was one of my less impressive half attempts. Next time I enter I promise I'll finish, but for now please consider this entry withdrawn.
Bummer...
Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Actually no. At the 11th hour I found a few minutes to make this a minimalist, but legal, entry.
### Latest WIP ###
Rivers.jpg
Right, having noticed a clear violation of natural laws in my previous one, and Rob pointing out the rule that the map needs a grid, I have updated the map to an actually legal entry:
### Latest WIP ###
Rivers.jpg
Yippee!