Off to a good start tilt!
Cheers,
-Arsheesh
So, I decided to start on good old paper with this one, a small village called "Rabbits Brook" due to the large amount of rabbits by the small stream. An hour with pencil and paper brought me this far - probably need a few more features - feel free to come with suggestions. Then when done I'll scan and clean up and color in PS. .... the smudge in the top of the map is due to some crap getting into my camera lens on the phone
IMG_3698.JPG
regs tilt
:: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
:: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
:: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise
Off to a good start tilt!
Cheers,
-Arsheesh
thanks guys.. not used to drawing with pencil anymore - but it definitely offers another kind of freedom than the computer
regs tilt
:: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
:: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
Looking good! Watching with interest.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
I've scanned the map and "inked" the lines in Photoshop now, so its ready for coloring. Also need to find room for a legend and a compass and the frame needs work as well. Lots to do
Rabbits Brook-01.jpg
regs tilt
Looks nice and neat and ready for that colour Tilt! I should have a go at doing that sort of thing with some of my maps maybe!
Base color added - thinking this will do for today's work on the map
Rabbits Brook-02.jpg
regs tilt
Very clean work. Nice map so far. Will you add some shadings?
Yep - already at it. And color to the houses ... Still debating if the map should be this clean or with more details - probably go with the latter.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
regs tilt