Awesome Congrats Azelor. You totally deserve this honor.
The work you did on this map is just awesome.
I thoroughly enjoyed watching this piece come together.
And I'm glad we had this beauty as part of Guildworld.
The Kingdom in the clouds
Created in : Illustrator & Photoshop
Review
Azelor has been a cartographer here since the first years of the Guild. His maps are known for their incredible details that give them both depth and realism. There is no surprise in the fact that he is also one of the best advisers and contributors regarding climates.
With "The Kingdom in the Clouds", Azelor constantly refined and detailed his Guildworld Map, pushing his own style even beyond what had gone before, making an exceptional map with all its different lands and regions. And we're more than glad to see him keeping developing it with new maps, both in Guild World & Guild City.
Original Thread
WIP Thread
Last edited by Ilanthar; 01-17-2018 at 08:13 AM.
Awesome Congrats Azelor. You totally deserve this honor.
The work you did on this map is just awesome.
I thoroughly enjoyed watching this piece come together.
And I'm glad we had this beauty as part of Guildworld.
Artstation - | - Buy Me a Kofi
Congrats, Azelor! It's especially nice seeing a Guild World map get a Cartographers' Choice award.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
Congratulations Azelor! Very well deserved, I'd say.
Wingshaw
Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer
Congratulations Azelor. You give there an incredible work of tenacity and precision, with a huge dose of worldbuilding: climate and density of population ... so much science in a map, we can only say : chapeau bas m'sieur dames !
This is just so well deserved
Congratulations Azelor!
Free parchments | Free seamless textures | Battle tiles / floor patterns | Room 1024 - textures for CC3 | GUILD CITY INDEX
No one is ever a failure until they give up trying
Félicitations Azelor !
Congratulations Azelor. What a splendid map. Love exploring it!
Regards,
Karl
The heart and energy you poured in this map is outstanding ! A well deserved honor. Chapeau Vincent !
I'm honoured by this award.
Thank you for the kind words.
Some minor corrections:
Created in : Illustrator and Photoshop
(Most of the original lineart was made in Illustrator :mountains, rivers, clouds and parts of the forests)
Review
Azelor has been a cartographer here since the first years of the Guild. His maps are known for their incredible details that give them both depth and realism. There is no surprise in the fact that he is also one of the best advisers and contributors regarding climates.
(I know a great deal about different topics but tectonics is not one of them)
My Deviantart: https://vincent--l.deviantart.com/