Thread: Mapmaker needed for Novel

Map Mapmaker needed for Novel

Project Scope:
    New author wanting map redone for final publication. I used mapmaking software online, but creating the entire map myself was too difficult. Will attach the map I had been using up til now, as a starting point.

Setting:
    Alternate world filled with magic and fantasy creatures. Base map included in attachments.

Design Concept:
    Standard continental map including country names along with major cities. Cities important to the story have been included in the example image, the rest is more or less up to you so use your imagination. The different territories will be marked on the example, and the city names will be enlarged for convenience. This map will be used for a novel, so the map must be sized to fit on a page (4:3 or 3:4) and be readable from a page size.

Number of maps:
    One continental overland map showing points of interest.

Technical:
    Jpg, tiff, or png files (may need to be reformatted later)
    Black and White. Page size (3:4) or (4:3)Holara (2).jpg

Copyright:
    Remains with cartographer.
    Publisher retains right to reproduce the maps in the published novel and for promotional materials.

Deadline:
    Soon. Book is awaiting final editing, and will be published soon after. Likely one to two months.

Payment:
    Two print copies of the finished book upon publication. (I would pay money, but I'm broke. Sry)

Contact
    Alexander Hanneken
    hannekenalex10(at)gmail(dot)com
    Please use subject line Book Map Commision

Help This is taken

This commission has been taken, however, I cannot edit it myself. Please message a Mod to edit this thread.
    Thanks!