Thread: Hi All!

Default Hi All!

Greetings from Poland!

I've finally signed up to this forum after some time of creeping around here. I've found this forum to be a treasure trove of helpful information!

I draw maps by hand and am learning to use GIMP. I draw worlds, cities, settlements, and battle maps.

I look forward to learning a lot, talking with you guys, and sharing my maps when they finally look a little better than totally sad

Welcome to the Guild! Plenty of both traditional and GIMP artists here, so you'll fit in great. And don't worry too much about sharing your work - we've all had to start somewhere. But it's up to you. I myself lurked around the Guild for almost two years before posting my first map here. But posting a WIP thread and getting some feedback can be a great way to improve. But it's up to you. In any case, nice to have you along!
    Last edited by Kellerica; 12-28-2019 at 08:53 AM.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Welcome to the Guild! My family is originally from Poland. It I’ve sadly never been there. I primarily use the Procreate app for my mapping, but GIMP is definitely one I’ve used in the past. I look forward to seeing you around!

- Josh