I would like to introduce this post with a thank you to whoever wants to take this commission up. I am a university student and really don't have cash to burn on things like this, but I am willing to settle for a tip if the artist is interested but needs something for their time, we all need to eat. Thank you.

Subject
The map is of an alternate history version of Pangaea Proxima. (theory that the continents will drift into a second supercontinent in the future) I already have maps that were not made by me to provide heaps of detail to the cartographer. This will be a full map of the supercontinent identical to Earth in proportion. No need for cities, countries or borders. The scale should match Earths.

Style
I am looking for an artistic style that does not need to be photorealistic, essentially as it would look in the world of the ttrpg, as it was drawn by the cartographers that live there. The climates and biomes are very important to me because I'm finding it really difficult to study all that geology on top of my university work. Basically I'm an idiot and would like someone who can draw the deserts, rainforests, and plains all where they would be if it were real.

Quality & Size
[Professional / semi professional] - This is for a homebrew dnd game. It will not be used anywhere outside of that game.
[Required for print / web] - I would like it to be in PNG and the details to be visible when printed.
[Dimensions of map: x inches by y inches (or pixels)] - It doesnt matter I suppose but landscape, think of the map of Tamriel.
[Raster / Vector] - No idea what this means ill leave it up to the professional.

Time Constraints
Beggars can't be choosers. Seriously however long it takes, it doesn't matter to me. I will be more than happy just to work on it with someone.

Copyright
I do not need the map for commercial purposes. The copyright belongs 100% to the artist.

Contact Details
cndixpeektrader--at--gmail.com

Again, thank you very much whoever wishes to take this up for some practice. I hope we can collaborate and have some fun with it.