Map a Small Village, including Demographics

A Mapping Challenge originally proposed by Arsheesh:

"I propose the challenge of mapping a small village (i.e. between 15-500 residents) complete with some sort of sidebar that lists some interesting flavor text about the town, its history, it's culture and/or some statistics about the town (e.g. Racial Demographics, Community Authorities, Notable Residents, Wealth, Major Imports & Exports, etc).

I think this would be both a fun challenge, and one that might be useful to those GMs among us who could always use a pre-fab town to insert into a campaign here or there."
================================================== =========================================
So, this is your challenge: Map a small village, and use some sort of sidebar or legend to include information about the town.

At the very least the important building locations should be identified ( Tavern, Mage's hut, blacksmithshop etc ) Even more useful if there were some demographics, some background or historical info about the town, maybe even identify some of the important citizens.

The challenge will run to the 14th of April, then we'll have three (3) days of voting, after which the winner will receive a shiny Silver Compass.

Please remember to title your threads like this: Mar/Apr 2015 Lite Challenge: < your title here >

Also don't forget to precede any work-in-progress image with this tag:

### Latest WIP ###

If you don't put that in, the thumbnail scraper won't pick up your image, and no one will see it when it's time to vote.