Thread: Correcting USA map - Mississippi River

Default Correcting USA map - Mississippi River

Hello all, I had a fictional map of the USA made by an artist for a fictional story (novel) I have written.

The problem is, her course of the Mississippi River is obviously poor/not exact. And I also think some of her major city placements are incorrect. I'd like to verify and correct her precision on these 2 issues.

The map was tough to do because all the state borders were obliterated. And since highways play a major role in the story, I had to draw some of these out by hand, and those may also be not 100% correct.

I'd like to pay an experience cartographer to help me fix any errors in major city placement as well as correct the course of the Mississippi River because I need them to be accurate. Willing to pay $30.00 for this job via paypal, but I am willing to negotiate.

PM me if interested and I will gladly send you a copy of the map.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Bryan G. McWhirter's Avatar

Are you asking for corrections to an existing piece? or a complete re-draw?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan G. McWhirter View Post
    Are you asking for corrections to an existing piece? or a complete re-draw?
    My apologies for not clarifying. I am asking for corrections to an existing piece.

Still looking for someone willing to tackle this job. The map is attached below.

map5.png

I could do it for you, I'm just surprised you're not asking the original artist to make the correction.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!