Thread: Map Making Request

Default Map Making Request (taken)

Hello,

I absolutely love some of the maps on this site and as I stalked the forums, I found that you could request help /or commission a map. I have been running a D&D game for a little more than 3 years now and have a general idea of the map would look like. I even went so far as to attempt to Plagiarize / trace an old map from D&D. I have attached the picture. I just would like something that would inspire the players of my D&D campaign. Would anyone be willing to create something more intricate and detailed? One other thing I would like the map I could print out if at all possible.

Thank you for your time and attention

Justin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jayhark; 04-10-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Hello,
    I'm a D&d DM myself and I totally understand how a map can help the players, that is actually how I started drawing maps.
    I would love to do a map for your game, I am also used to print my own maps so no problems there.
    You can see my portfolio here and if you are interested you can send me an email at TheFantasyMapsForge@gmail.com

Hello Justin,

I'm a Scottish map-maker and my portfolio is here: http://www.ryansthomason.com/Mapmaking/. I work by hand, and I can send physical art or scanned files - my email is ryan@ryansthomason.com, get in touch any time.