Thread: I need help

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Help I need help

ok.. so about five years ago I started writing my novel, a fantasy dedicated to my daughter, who was born cripple. I have put a lot of work into this and now I'm on the home stretch, I have a map and locations distance between places and all that fun stuff.
    but my problem is that I have zero capability when it comes to digital design. is there anyone who is interested in helping me with this or anyone with advice?

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Hi Morgan,

I guess the main question is: are you looking for tips on how to create the map yourself, or are you looking for people to do it in your stead? In the latter case, would this be a paid or an unpaid commission?

Whatever your answer, I'm sure you'll find people prepared to help you out! I for one am on the market for a paid commission, so if that's what you're offering, I'll be glad to apply!
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

I would be willing to pay for someone to commission my map, however that totally depends on the cost. (I'm in Canada) what's the cost?

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Hi Morgan, I sent you a PM. You can also reach me through pieter[dot]rottiers[at]gmail[dot]com
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!