Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need map idea

Default Need map idea

I want to make a map for practice, but I don't want to do one of my own worlds (it shall be a4) and so I decided to ask the Guild for ideas. Any fantasy worlds that could fit into a4 format? If I map something without an idea of what it is, it will be a catastrophe. So, what do you think could be fun to map? Thanks in advance!

Hi MMM

I think you can see into my collection of prototype worlds in one of my private albums. You can use one of them if you like?

Thanks for replying! I'd love to Mouse - where can I find them?

This is a private album because it contains a proto-world I have reserved as an alternative to the current version of Errispa, so only a handful of people will be able to see into it. You are among them.

https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...p?albumid=5054

The one I have reserved is number 36. You can use any of the others. Just let me know which one you want (if they are the kind of thing you want), and I will make sure it doesn't get used for anything else.

They are all equirectangular projections. If you want to change the projection its not too hard. I made them a very long time ago, and I may not have the original FT3 files available any more, but they can still be converted in G.Projector if necessary.

Thanks again Mouse, but I can't access it somehow. ''invalid album specified'', it says...

Oops!

Sorry MMM - I thought we had already become friends!

Sent you an invite. It should work if you accept

I did These coastlines are impressive! Thanks Mouse, but I'm looking for maps that are fleshed out, with cities and rivers and kingdoms, from novels/games. Still, thanks again!

Aaaah.

I see

Sorry - can't help you there.

If you take a fancy to any of the ones that aren't reserved for some other reason in the future, just let me know and I'll mark it as reserved for you

Sure - and thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast