Thread: The Imperium of the Triumvirate

Default The Imperium of the Triumvirate

Advanced, bombastic, and long past its great glory days, the Imperium of the Triumvirate is one of the most prominent nations in the Cathedral Galaxy.

CathedralGalaxy_Imperium_210605.jpg

True power within the empire passed to the Triumvirate of governing bodies of Aoreu, Golaj, and Erhn. The Imperium is still, officially, a unified polity, though the Triumvirate governments sometimes have trouble preventing local skirmishes among the three member regions -- if they don't encourage minor conflicts between their legions. With its strong memory of historical rise and fall, the Imperium is a living reminder of the ebb and flow of history in the Galaxy.

I'm working through dedicated regional maps of each nation in the Cathedral Galaxy, filling out the larger universe as I go. I've been enlarging sections of the original galactic map, which I drew by hand, photographed, selectively inverted, and then colored and labeled in Photoshop. Each region gets annotated with the homeworlds of its people, some lore and flavor, and then its own unique focus for that particular region: here, the locations of legion bases.

This one is my favorite that I've completed so far. I hope you like it as much as I do!

I like this a lot! The color choices are nice - they give it kind of a retro sci fi feel. I always feel like there's a shortage of star maps, nice to see some more!