You are killing me with awesomeness right now.
I think this test is done since I've a lot of other things to work on. It was pretty interesting to try some older version with a hatching style. I guess it would look better for smaller areas (I'll have to test this).
Elysium OldStyle.jpg
Hope you'll like it!
Really great map, as always Ilanthar!
Incredible! I see an Atlas Award in this map's future.
DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/turambar91
Very nice, I love the style of this one.
View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.
That wasn't my intent . Thanks a lot D!By Diamond
Thank you very much, Simkin !By Simkin
Really great map, as always Ilanthar!
Thanks a lot! Well I don't know, there is still six month of mappy goodness ahead of usBy Turambar
Incredible! I see an Atlas Award in this map's future.
Thanks! Can't say more (NDA) but I kinda thought of this style while working for some of your compatriots .By wminish
Very nice, I love the style of this one.
Wow, how tall are those mountains? The base of Elysium is over 200km across. I love these maps from this setting.
Thanks Falconius ! Mount Hecates is 7 865 meters high, Mt Elysium 16 880 m, Mt Albor 6 924, & in the more classical mountain ranges, Mt Ixion is 5 042 meters high, Mt Hades 4 183 & Mt Brussand 4 718.
I believe the base of Elysium mount is even larger. The whole area of Elysium is kind of elevated due to those giant volcanoes. I mentioned the altitudes of those summits on my old maps, but on this one, it was a bit tricky to made it legible (plus it's unlikely that the people who made this map knew precisely those things).
This map just rabbit-holed me completely. Is there anywhere that you have the lore for this setting available? I figure that it is scattered across your Patreon, but I was simply wondering if you had collated it somewhere for easier consumption?
What an incredible job! The relief detail is absolutely magnificent! Well done!