Thread: Les Contrées de l'Ennui 3 (Boredom Country 3)

Wip Les Contrées de l'Ennui 3 (Boredom Country 3)

Les Contrées de l'Ennui 3 (Boredom Country 3) WIP
    Last class council of the year happened today. Here's the result, hand drawn with no goal (2 hours) then colored in photoshop (1 hour). Unfortunately, after a bad manipulation, I erased the .psd so I'll have to redo color but I saved a jpeg before it happened so, here it is.

Next steps, shadow and a frame (and redoing the colors of course).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aw, last Class council of the year, then we don't get to see any more of these awesome maps. Seriously, great job so far.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Ahah , don't worry Josiah, there are class council each trimester end, so you'll probably see another one before the end of the year 2016. I do hope to see more Thomrey maps before that, though !

Excellent one again, Thomrey. You should think of how you could connect the different maps to do a big realm of the "Contrées de l'Ennui" .

Thanks guys !

Don't worry Josiah, more will come, the help me better myself in the shadow&color department.

What you propose won't be that difficult, Ilanthar, just got to draw an in between that connects the ones I already drew. I'll sure try but not right now, I've got a Lite challenge to complete and I'd like to finish Kanoba and Cadurca (I left these ones for too long).