Thread: Broken Wings Staging Area

Map Broken Wings Staging Area

This is a map from a personal project that I have been working on for the past two years—just for fun, that is. I would say that this is my first fully digital map, but I conveniently forgot my early dabbling in mapmaking on my reMarkable tablet. So, this is my first digital map created with Adobe Fresco. So far, I have mixed feelings about the software, but it does its job.

"Broken Wings is the dominant gang around the Western Dock of Semior. They have fingers in everything that goes around those docks, including gambling, racketeering, murder for hire or anything that they deem profitable.
    Some time back, they were approached by a foreign organization that was willing to find a long-term project to build an underground staging area and burrow a tunnel to the Vaults of Irondrop Fortress in the middle of the river. The gang was assured that they would share equally in the work that would be carried out. Little that they knew those outlanders were looking for more than gold.."

This dungeon is located under the Western Docks (map here).

Broken wings Staging Area _ no BGr.jpg

Really nice map Thovas. Congrats