Thread: Request for a map

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Map Request for a map

Starting a rp forum and found a map i liked on a free to use map site and come to find out that it was stolen from another site where the rights reserved. so i was looking for a map in similar fashion but one made for our site specifically so we do not infringe on others. i am willing to pay and discuss a payment for a Island style map world similar to the one we found originally. If this is possible please let me know and we can discuss this further
    worldmapforgalleryweb1-1024x662.jpg

if possible for further information please contact me at seth.greif at gmail.com
    Last edited by Shadefir; 10-09-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected xpian's Avatar
    Golden Gate Park Panhandle, San Francisco

A ha! I recognize that map. It's by Jonathan Roberts, who is a member of this guild and goes by the name Torstan. { See Here: World Maps | Fantastic Maps } May I be the first to commend you on your ethics. It was the right move for you to stop using the map when you discovered that it was protected intellectual property.

Needless to say, it is possible for many (several?) members of this guild to produce a map of similar scope and (perhaps, nearly) similar level of quality. Do you have any more specifics about your needs for the map?
    _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Open to cartographic commissions. Contact me: christian [at] stiehl.net
    christianstiehl.com

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

What i am looking for is a world map in Archipegelo continents island style. about 1920 x 1080. in archipegolo i mean a sea or stretch of water containing many islands but larger islands. I am willing to pay for this work via paypal. but would like to discuss payment options.

Has this add been taken?