I have a D&D group I am running, and the map I've been using for the past few years is solid, but lacking in a few ways. We're going to start using a map system that requires hexes, and the map I've been using up to this point isn't going to cut it anymore. So, I'm hoping for a well made, new map.

Subject
The continent of Aeruss, a fictional world me and my friends play ttrpgs in.
There are three major countries, areas of vaguely aligned tribes, and an isle of dragons. The size, roughly, is equal to Europe.

Style
I would like a good looking, drawn digital map, with a hex grid overlay either toggleable, or a version with and a version without the hex grid.
I would prefer a more fantastical style, with mountains not to scale and such.

Quality/Size
This is admittedly a big ask, but I would like the image to be large. So, the hexagons on the map will represent 12 miles across at the hexagons widest point (roughly 10 miles from edge to edge), and the continent size will be roughly 2000 to 3000 miles, not a hard number. So, roughly 200 hexagons across.

Some things on the map I would like carried over. Galad City is a notable location that I would like signified by a large tree (it's a whole city built on 5 impossibly large trees, if you can think of a better icon for it, go for it.) Off the west coast, the blue dot is an atlantis-style city, with a magical dome, I would also love a good icon to represent. Any other questions, I encourage you to ask, I promise to try to be easy to work with.

I am hoping to have this image done within the month, by the end of november at latest, as it'll be vital in my weekly sessions of D&D with my friends by then. I am willing to pay half upon completion of the general map outline.

Now, I am new to this site, and do not have the required posts to access DMs. I have done commissions before, but rarely, admittedly, and don't have much to prove my trustworthiness, and I'm not sure what I can do beyond doxxing myself to fix that for now.

My email to contact me is gary.soaringeagle - at - - - yahoo.
(remove the spaces and dashes, at to @, and add the com at the end. It was recommend I post my email like this.)

New Aeruss.png