Hi folks! I'm running a roleplaying game campaign in Mystara's Hollow World, and I'm looking for a map without any labels, even without city or other man-made features.

As mappers, I wondered if any of you were aware if such a version exists out there on the net.

I want to upload it to my Roll20 campaign and use it as a "you are here" tracker as they move along. Granted, I'll be masking most of the image at first, but I hope they'll do a lot of travelling and "reveal" the larger picture over time. Ideally I'm looking for a map of the whole "main" continent, with hexes (I don't care what the scale is).

Why this specific version? Because I'm going to be making some changes to what is to be found in the published product. Not to the geography, just to what's man-made. The group is still in a small, isolated area, so I don't need it right away, but I will want it eventually. Also I'd like to do some advance planning.

So if you're aware that such a thing has been produced, either as a flat image or something with layers that I can turn on and off then "print" what I need, I would be exceedingly grateful for directions leading to it.

If I end up not finding one, perhaps I'll repost this as a "request" to see if someone wants to make it. Or perhaps I'll try making one myself... (Although that's not too likely.)

Thanks again.