Thread: Realistic world fantasy map for DnD and Book

Map Realistic world fantasy map for DnD and Book

PROJECT
    I am working on a custom DnD setting/ Epic fantasy book. I have tried using several tools to make maps myself but am often unsatisfied with the work. My main issue I'm trying to make the world realistic, such as tectonic plates and plausible locations for biomes such as deserts and forests.

I am looking for someone to draft a map that is professionally made that can be edited to make different copies (such as one with cities, another that points of interest, etc.)
    that is somewhat realistic/plausible as a world that could form. I am willing to work with the creator in achieving this in any way I can.
    lastly an artist that is willing to potentially do future map projects for this world, or willing to let other artists do the same.

For the actual map I am imagining a Pangea-like content near the southern pole that stretches up past the equator. I can draft a simple sketch if needed.
    PAYMENT AND COPYRIGHT
    I am willing to discuss payment amount, and will pay upon completion of the project. There is no deadline for the project, I want to take our tie and get it right. To discuss payment you may email me at davis(dot)nick424(at)gmail(dot)com
    As for copyright, I will expect the creator to maintain full copyright whilest asking they please grant me publishing rights for use in the book. I highly doubt I will ever actually publish but I want to be safe and avoid future hassle.

I'd also like someone who is open to being contacted for future work within this world map, such as zoomed in and more detailed of an area, etc.

Please feel free to ask for any other information you feel is needed or for clarification.

Hi!

I just sent you an email with link to my profiles where you can check some maps I did with realistic style and the information on who I work.
    It will be very helpful if you can answer with info on the project.

Also, I know its a delicate matter but If you share your budget from the beginning you can get feedback on that and filter artists than will or will not work for that amount.
    If you have any samples or images as references they are always helpful and welcome!

Looking forward to hear from you.

Sergio

Hi,

I send you an email!

- Mikael
    www.orbigraphia.com - More maps also in instagram @orbigraphia