This looks really cool and unique. The lighting effect and mountains in the background are amazing!
Progress: in case you're curious how an average commission rolls out for me.
Concept positioning guide:
cam baker gennmatos 2.jpg
Client didn't like the rounds or compass (it's okay, I've already used the compass on another upcoming map):
cam baker gennmatos 3 sketch.jpg
Added the fill. I know this is a bit 'draw the rest of the owl'... sorry... that was one stage for me, though it was a longer one, so I don't have captures from the middle of it.
cam baker gennmatos 3.jpg
A few changes for my client.
cam baker gennmatos 4.jpg
Text goes on, plus the digital paintings for the sidebar are finally done.
cam baker gennmatos 5.jpg
Final map, a couple of small changes and a piece of missing text added: (there's also a version with brighter text in case it prints badly, and a version in black and white for my client)
cam baker gennmatos 6 small watermarked.jpg
Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels. No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!
This looks really cool and unique. The lighting effect and mountains in the background are amazing!
I can't rep you now, but this map is really cool. Congrats Tiana.
Thank you! Glad you like it. The whole 'horizon' idea was my client's sketch, and I went with it. I've never actually done it like this before but I'm really happy with the result so I might again with someone who wants something more distorted fantastic style.
Thanks, Simkin. I'm glad you like it. I'm pretty happy with it as a whole.
Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels. No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!