Thread: Maps for video game

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Maps for video game

Hey Everyone.

I am looking to pay for maps of not only the cities/towns/villages in Aurelia, but also regional or continental maps.

Style
    The following are links to the sort of style I have in mind:
    https://fantasy-maps.com/wp-content/...-06-labels.png
    https://fantasy-maps.com/wp-content/...Kamantou-7.jpg
    https://fantasy-maps.com/wp-content/...tSnowstorm.png

Quality/Size
    Though for now it's just needed for the web, I do plan to print an art-book/world compendium. Therefore a large file would be best.

Time Constraints
    Seeing as this is a project that is just starting out, there are absolutely no time constraints, so there's no need to rush. Because of this, we can aim to get every detail of these locations just right.

Copyright
    I would like to discuss the possibilities of getting reproduction rights for the aforementioned art-book/world compendium.

Contact Details
    If you are interested, you can feel free to either message me through here or send me a message at aurelia.tbs.2021--at--gmail.com

Also, the name of the world is Aurelia, and attached is some artwork for anyone who may want to see.

Another add-on. I already have a list of location names so that shouldn't be an issue

Logo (final).pngYeti-1.jpgFlora Elemental-1.jpgDesert Wyvern-1.jpgXiphactinus-1.jpgMech Blaster-1.jpgValiant Bones-1.jpegBanshee-1.jpegCarbuncle-1.jpegWood Dauber-1.jpegStorm Elemental-1.jpg

Hi there! Hopefully you have considered this already, but just in case: it looks like all of your style preferences come from the same site - I hope you have considered approaching the artist behind it directly? He goes by Djekspek, as far as I know does take commissions and is a member on these forums as well. I'm sure there are other artists, myself included, that would love to be considered for the project, but if Djek's style is what you're after I think they'd be the best person for the job.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Hi there! Hopefully you have considered this already, but just in case: it looks like all of your style preferences come from the same site - I hope you have considered approaching the artist behind it directly? He goes by Djekspek, as far as I know does take commissions and is a member on these forums as well. I'm sure there are other artists, myself included, that would love to be considered for the project, but if Djek's style is what you're after I think they'd be the best person for the job.
    Yeah of that I am well aware I did reach out and they said they were busy and couldn't take on any more work. They also suggested I reach out through here so here I am

Ah, that makes sense. Apologies then, just making sure! I too am available for commissions, feel free to take a look at my work at the links in my signature if you're interested.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.