Very cool! I love worldbuilding stuff. Please keep it coming (i always wondered about this world as i really like the continents and composition of the world).
Hello everyone!
Since there are some worldbuilders and rpg gamers, I thought it could be interesting to post those. I've done a lot of worldbuilding for Eldoran, with tons of data... and I wanted to do some thematic maps. So, this is the start for a lot of maps (species, demography, resources, etc...).
I'm starting with resources. Here is a test for cereals.
Eldoran Cereals.jpg
Very cool! I love worldbuilding stuff. Please keep it coming (i always wondered about this world as i really like the continents and composition of the world).
I'm trapped in Darkness,
Still I reach out for the Stars
Cool! Great idea.
Cheers,
-Arsheesh
Heye! worldbuilding stuff , show more, show more please.
How you do that heigth efect ? It is so beautiful.
Sorry any grammatical error, I'm better with Portuguese than English.
Thanks guys! I'll update this thread probably at a slow pace and with irregularity since it's gonna be quite repetitive!
Still in the food resources (next : meat & fishing).
Eldoran Vegetables.jpg
Are you talking of the mountains? If so, it's a combination of Wilbur, then a filter in Inkscape, then some finishing work and cleaning in PSP7... Not really simple, I can detail the steps if you want.By Joaodafi
How you do that heigth efect
This is pretty cool, Ilanthar!
I like a lot people who try to develop their own worlds as much as possible!
Thanks AzurePlanet! Here's the meat map... and I'm gonna do a pause before the next one.
Eldoran Meat.jpg
Fun stuff, and a great way to reuse your amazing Eldoran map ^^ That's the first "meat map" I've ever seen, I believe…
haha , glad to be the first if it's the case! It's a bit redundant right now... Fishing, gold or spices will be more interesting maps I guess.By Lingon
That's the first "meat map" I've ever seen, I believe…