Thread: Imperial Noble Seeks stelar Cartographer [Traveller TTRPG Fanon Project]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Imperial Noble Seeks stelar Cartographer [Traveller TTRPG Fanon Project]

Hello,

I am seeking several someones to aid in the development of art and maps for a fanan article I will be submitting to Freelance Traveller Mag. The subject of this article is an in depth write up of the history, culture, major and minor public figures, political structure and politics, geography, and cartography of the star system and each important celestial body.

This is a long term project and will include multiple pieces. Including, but not limited too, a system map, global maps of key planets, localised maps of continents, municipal maps of major settlements and cities, the star port, Asteroid colonies, Space stations, etc. So I have created a section in my discord only visible to those with the appropriate roles and a dropbox folder as a file repository. If you'd like to be invited to the discord and help out with the development of this system guide article, please DM me and I'll get you an invite link.

I can't think of any more information at the moment, but I'm great at answering questions.
    Last edited by someguy; 08-01-2024 at 02:26 PM.
    My current thread, Developing a plausible and functional system for Fantasy Economics in an rpg.