I presume you need digital? But if not then I do hand-drawn maps, here's my portfolio https://naglisgrasmanas.artstation.com/ you can contact me via pahonia.maps@gmail.com
UPDATE: I have found an artist. Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest in the project.
Hello!
I am looking for a potential artist to commission for my game Beam Saber, planned for a March 2020 Kickstarter. This site was recommended as an excellent source for cartographers, so I wanted to ask if anyone here would be interested in working with me.
I created 3 maps (attached below) for the game using the tools and skills I have, but would like someone with greater talents to recreate and beautify them. I have a few clear desires at this time regarding this project:
- The maps need to be clear and legible in design and font.
- They need to have some kind of a gritty sci-fi feel to them. More Alien, less Star Trek. Examples attached below.
- High resolution so that they can be sold as posters as an add-on for the Kickstarter.
- Both greyscale/B&W versions (for the interior of the book), and a colour version (for the poster, promotional materials, and inside cover).
If you are interested, please email BeamSaberRPG@gmail.com
Thank you for your time.
Invasion_Board_2048x1536.jpgInvasion_Map.pngBS Izya Map.pngJC Area Map.pngJourney City MAP 03.png
Last edited by Beam Saber; 12-15-2019 at 03:18 PM.
I presume you need digital? But if not then I do hand-drawn maps, here's my portfolio https://naglisgrasmanas.artstation.com/ you can contact me via pahonia.maps@gmail.com
I love the aesthetic of the Alien franchise, I don't have any examples remotely like it but I get your angle. Looks like a very cool project.
Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels. No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!
i appreciate the grimdark aesthetic of the alien universe besides naturalistic sci-fi like battlestar.
avatar by chuckdrawsthings. thanks chuck!
🛸Locus is creating Locus: The Magazine of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Field🛸
🌲link🌲tree🌲