Thread: Ultimo Riparo

Map Ultimo Riparo

Hi, this is a map I made for my own campaign. Ultimo Riparo is the last town in the north of the Nordarn Kingdom. Far away from the limit, between this village and Ironclaw ther is a big wild and dangerous plateau, the perfect place for crazy adventurers.

ultimoriparo.jpg

Hope u enjoy it.

Very nice work

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Really great! I like the top down perspective on the trees and cliffs (and the waterfall). That is a perspective I always have trouble with!

Thank you both. I did the map probably too fast (some houses are not well drawned, but I'm satisfied of the overall wiew.

I'm a big fan of this, great work on the perspective distance fading on the bottom, it really gives the impression of the city sitting atop a high point.

IR

Ty Adfor, I had to redrawn the fall and the cliff much times, but at the end I achived an acceptable result.

This is looking really good Simkin, I have to agree with the others that the cliff is really good. I really like your town layout too and the canals through the farmland are also a nice touch.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Thank you wminish. I've been playing with a different (and with no sense of prespective) version of the town, so I could find the layout problems and fix it ( lack of bridges, no elevator ecc).