Thread: City of New Haven - Jewel of the Wastes (Possibly Paid)

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Map City of New Haven - Jewel of the Wastes [TAKEN]

Hello there, friends who are far more talented than me.

I'm currently planning a campaign that will take place, primarily, in one city: New Haven. This walled in city in the middle of the great desert has two inner walls separating the three main districts (think AoT styled city). Because of the focus on this city I want to have a decent map to have for my players and I to reference. So for the past few days or so I've been trying to figure out how to make such a map and have realized that I am out of my depth. That's where you beautiful people come in.

city_map_by_torstan-d4dca5i.jpg
    ^Style of map I'm looking for

I need someone to help me make the map for this city. We would work to make the city and whatever details it may need. I already have kind of an idea of what is in the city, but perhaps your experience can enlighten me on what else should be added.

I will say that I don't have a lot of money, being a poor college student. I will however be starting work next week so can pay you once I do, if you would want that kind of thing. Contact me if you're interested!

Email: CrimsonZanian@Gmail.com
    Last edited by CrimsonZanian; 05-15-2016 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention style of map

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

This commission has been taken!