Thread: Looking for some Crystal Symbols

Question Looking for some Crystal Symbols

It's dark, barely a sound can be heard in the night. Softly the door creaks open, a small ray of light stabbing the darkness as the door slowly pushes open.

Silhouetted against the dim light now illuminating the main hall a figure can now be seen in the door frame, dust falling from his shoulders. A few figures look in his directions, their eyes becoming accustomed to the light. A sharp intake of breath crosses one of the figure's lips as he recognizes the figure.

"NeonKnight!" he exclaims. Gasps and murmurs ripple across the huddled figures. Legends told of this one's mapping prowess, and how in one day many ages past, some of his works caused a rush on the guild's libraries as pilgrims across the globed rushed for his sacred images.

As the figure strode into the room, dust cascading from his clothes, his lips began to move, as his ragged voice long silenced rasped his question.

"Crysssstalsssss."

I'm Back! long absent, but starting mapping again, and I need Crystal Images...sadly something that seems extremely lacking out in the great beyond. No-one seems to have crystal map icons, and I need them, else, I'll need to break out the old Box of Crayola (TM) crayons and try and design my own.

Anyone know where one might find some? The Dunjinni forums are long gone, all my CC3 files are lacking, and well, just seems to be a general lack of Crystals
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Hello NeonKnight

The Guild of Thieves stole them!

There's a new Mapforge forum, where Daniel Pryor has spent what must have been about 6 lifetimes uploading a lot of the old Dundjinni stuff?

I searched for crystals and came up with this.

These are the terms of use that Daniel has set for all the graphics uploaded to the site.

I hope that helps

Poifect!

Neonknight takes up his precious package, and wrapping his cloak tightly about himself, steps back out into the night, the darkness quickly swallowing his form.

P.S. The mad rush on the forums that nearly crashed the forums is explained a bit here:

https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ll=1#post47483

and the Penny Arcade post from waaaaaaaaay back:

https://www.penny-arcade.com/news/po...02/02/new-york

MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

If you want a good collection of crystals all set for CC3+ with the multi-resolution symbols, catalogs, toolbars, etc., you mighht want to try the CC3+ version of the Dundjinni Archives. It can be downoaded free from our website:

http://www.vintyri.org
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Hey Mark, I downloaded these last night, but have yet to install them, as I think I have all the files.

The Dunjinni page (http://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/djindex.htm) states the following:

NOTE: The ZIP file above for Volume 2 is one of five files that must be downloaded. The total download size is 2.6 GB. After downloading the file vol2_setup.exe, unzip it into a temporary folder. It will contain both the setup file and the installation guide. Read the guide and the instructions for downloading the remaining files and for installing the complete package.
    Ahh, I think I found them, the links are located within the PDF itself:

http://www.vintyri.org/downloads/dj_vol2_part1.zip thru 4

Yet there are only three files, 4 if I include the Doors and Gates Catalog, 5 if I include the Cosmographer. so I think I have the all. Will try and get them all installed tonight.
    Last edited by NeonKnight; 08-14-2017 at 03:07 AM.