Thread: Westhaven

Map Westhaven

A small town map for an adventure I wrote a ways back and packaged in my first campaign book. It's essentially a murder mystery but leads into something bigger (but not too big, I try to keep everything rooted in a functioning society). Anyway, here it is:

westhavenphotoshop.jpg

Lovely shading on the buildings. I think it would be nice to see the surrounding areas developed a little more, but the buildings are gorgeous.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

It's a nice map. But tell us more of this murder mystery. =P
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Thanks! I've packaged in the adventure at the end of the Campaign World book (link is on the righthand side of my blog). But also here if you want to take a look: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6o73rh2pzy...Crown.pdf?dl=0.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Great building designs and shading gtwucia. I agree with ChickPea it would be nice to see a bit more surrounding texturing or features, but otherwise nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by GLS View Post
    Great building designs and shading gtwucia. I agree with ChickPea it would be nice to see a bit more surrounding texturing or features, but otherwise nice work!
    Thanks! My drawing skills aren't fantastic, so I've avoided some of the more complex aspects of mapping until I've been able to practice them, like the surrounding environment, but as I do more I should be able to get more detail in there. Once I do, I'll return to old maps and spruce them up.
    On