Thread: Greetings!

Guild Applicant The Cursed Red Baron's Avatar

Post Greetings!

Hi!

My name is David and i am from Austria.

I am currently working on a comic series and need to work out the lore first. This also includes a map.

See you around!

Hi David, and welcome.

Sounds like you've got an interesting project there and we'll look forward to seeing some of your work. We've got a Reference section that may have info that's of use to you for your lore/worldbuilding, or there's the tutorials area if you're looking to kickstart your mapmaking. If you don't see an answer to any of your questions, feel free to start a thread.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Guild Applicant The Cursed Red Baron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Hi David, and welcome.

Sounds like you've got an interesting project there and we'll look forward to seeing some of your work. We've got a Reference section that may have info that's of use to you for your lore/worldbuilding, or there's the tutorials area if you're looking to kickstart your mapmaking. If you don't see an answer to any of your questions, feel free to start a thread.
    Thanks ChickPea! I already had alook into the tutorial area and managed to build my first map. I have to practice more, but i guess i can start my project soon.