Thread: Low Fantasy City Map

Default Low Fantasy City Map

Greetings Cartographers!

I am a new member looking to commission a map for my homebrew dungeons and dragons setting. The setting is a quasi-16th century alternate earth inspired by games such as Thief, Warhammer fantasy, and Dishonored. The campaign is entirely set in a plague ridden quarantined city. Until now, I have kept the city as abstraction as it served my purposes to do so. However, we have reached a point in the story where the players and plot would benefit from mapping out the city. While I have drawn maps in the past and have made several attempts at mapping the city, I have been unable to get it quite right. As such, I am turning to more experienced hands. If this first arrangement works there may be additional maps in the future.

Payment

While I do have a budget in mind, I am open to quotes/negotiation.

Subject

The setting is vaguely 16-17th century, low fantasy, with some very light steampunk elements. The city in question is an independent city-state set on a large island at the coastal mouth of a large river.

Style

I would like the map to be in the style of the following:

https://cf.geekdo-images.com/large/i.../pic971115.jpg

https://greatfireoflondon.net/wp-con...ondon-1666.jpg

Quality and Size

I would like semi-professional to professional quality. This map will be added to the world guide I have been writing for the setting. Furthermore, I would like to print this map at a quite large format on canvas to be framed (to add to the immersive experience I aim for in my games).

Time constraints

None, specifically. I am willing to wait a reasonable amount of time for quality work. That said I do not want to be waiting months or, worse still, years.

Copyright

I will retain copyright of the image. The artist will retain the right to exhibit the work for portfolio and non-commercial purposes.

Contact Details

strange dot clothing at gmail dot com

If sounds like it might be a fun project for you, please get in touch! I have more details for the map's needs to discuss, which we can talk about if/when the project moves forward. I look forward to hearing from interested parties.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Kenneth_creates,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Hi Kenneth,

I'm interested in this offer. I sent you an email with more details.
    Kind regards,
    Sergio