Thread: Didn't know I would enjoy maps so much

Default Didn't know I would enjoy maps so much

So, I was looking for maps from my favorite fantasy settings to print and hang in my apartment, and somehow I got really deep into this. I’m really glad I found this forum.

I’ve also been playing a tabletop RPG with my friends for a few years, so I’m here to see If I could to learn a bit about how to create an interesting map of our world. We travel to different worlds in each campaign (which are all interconnected), but we always use the same world map. Each world is like a different version of the same one, with cities being parallels to each other.

Cartography has been an interesting subject for me since middle school, so I'm not surprised I ended up here.

As for me: I’m Alex, a nerdy software developer from Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by aleyeah View Post
    So, I was looking for maps from my favorite fantasy settings to print and hang in my apartment, and somehow I got really deep into this. I’m really glad I found this forum.

I’ve also been playing a tabletop RPG with my friends for a few years, so I’m here to see If I could to learn a bit about how to create an interesting map of our world. We travel to different worlds in each campaign (which are all interconnected), but we always use the same world map. Each world is like a different version of the same one, with cities being parallels to each other.

Cartography has been an interesting subject for me since middle school, so I'm not surprised I ended up here.

As for me: I’m Alex, a nerdy software developer from Brazil.
    Welcome to the Guild!

Welcome! the same world the with different versions sounds so cool to play and add easter eggs !!
    Im a fellow nerd from Argentina, living in Peru
    Saironwen
    Join me on any social media to see my paint process or cute pictures of my cat jumping on my artwork!
    https://beacons.ai/saironwen