Thread: Lincoln - RPG Designer

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Help Lincoln - RPG Designer

Hi guys, I'm from Brazil and I'm finally working on my GURPS 4th Setting. I've working on it for nearly 10 years, it's a fantasy setting with some clock-punk and technomancy features. I hope to find some advice on world map conception here. The planet was terraformed some millennia ago with continents in poligonal shapes. The civilization is decayed now and the planet suffered a lot during the process, now I need to conceptualize and create a map for that. Anybody interested can send-me a direct message I'm new here so any advice about starting things will be great!
    anybody can contact me directly by mail lincolnkerber@gmail.com
    Last edited by Lincoln Kerber; 08-24-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Hey Lincoln,

You can't send and receive private messages yet. You'll need to have at least 5 posts for that. It would be a good idea to leave your email address so that people can find you. There's also a Mapmaking requests subforum on the Guild that's designed for this sort of thing. You should post your request there.

That being said, I might be interested terested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio at danielsmaps.com/portfolio. If you're I terested in working with me you can come tact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com . I look forward to working with you!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Thanks for the advice Daniel, I'll be doing that on the next few days!

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHasenbos View Post
    Hey Lincoln,

You can't send and receive private messages yet. You'll need to have at least 5 posts for that. It would be a good idea to leave your email address so that people can find you. There's also a Mapmaking requests subforum on the Guild that's designed for this sort of thing. You should post your request there.

That being said, I might be interested terested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio at danielsmaps.com/portfolio. If you're I terested in working with me you can come tact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com . I look forward to working with you!

Cheers,
    Daniel