Hello cartographers!

I originally posted this in the Member Introductions forum, but this forum seems a more appropriate place to post this.

My name is Nathan and I'm a lifelong map enthusiast with a love and appreciation for both historical and fantasy maps.

I joined this guild after I was encouraged to do so by a talented map artist named Francesca Baerald. I reached out to her to see if I could commission her talents to recreate a map for me. Her workload won't allow her to take on any extra work, but she recommended I join this guild to see if any of the talented map artists here would be willing to take on my commission request.

Attached is an image of a map from the TV show, The Magicians. I'd like to see if I could commission someone in this community to make a recreation of it.

fillory-map.JPG
Click image for larger version.

It's such a beautiful fantasy map and I've been unable to find it anywhere for purchase. I would love a custom, handcrafted copy of the map for personal use.

If any of the talented map artists here are interested in taking on this commission, I'd be happy to further discuss timing and payment.

Thank you!