Unusual to see a perspective map like this - it has the effect of being viewed from a balloon. Very original, it's great!
Southern part of a Talaghar kingdom, spreading up to northen mountain range. Beyond that the continent is unexplored, hence no towns and labels (but let's be honest, i was just lazy )
I had great fun at the beginning with the perspective and showing the round planet shape with the horizon. I haven't thought much about where should be what and just added stuff on the fly. If you find something unreal, it is because it is an unreal, fantasy world . Ok seriously, point that out, i will make a mental note. In the end i struggled with the colours, i still think something's off, but all in all, i am pleased with the map... almost
I did not make a proper WIP thread for this map, but i did post some wips in my miscellaneous art thread.
Talaghar_finished.jpeg
New Horizons
Fantasy maps and illustrations.
All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.
Support:
Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee
Unusual to see a perspective map like this - it has the effect of being viewed from a balloon. Very original, it's great!
Every bit as beautiful as it was promising to be right from the start
EDIT: Apparently, even though I've been repping away like crazy with the challenge entries, I've done you too recently to rep you again right now
Free parchments | Free seamless textures | Battle tiles / floor patterns | Room 1024 - textures for CC3 | GUILD CITY INDEX
No one is ever a failure until they give up trying
New Horizons
All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
Support:
Splendid work!
Francesca Baerald - http://www.francescabaerald.com/maps/
New Horizons
Support:
A fantastic map ! I think that you are one of the members of the guild with which I seek the most inspiration ... and this map will give me many ideas, tips and tricks for my drawings ! Thanks !
New Horizons
Support:
Magnificent ! I love the lonely boat sailing north !