Thread: Just signed up and exploring the Guild ...

Default Just signed up and exploring the Guild ...

Very happy to have found The Cartographer's Guild! My name is Phil ... although my profile name is "Harbringer" I am happy to go by either. Harbringer is not a typo, rather it is an old D&D character name of mine from High School (1990's) and it just stuck with me through the years.

I have been drawing maps since I was in grade school; although my maps are nowhere near the level of what I see on Cartographer's Guild - WOW!

In general I am looking for inspiration, education, and feedback as I start to grow my knowledge and skillset and share my creations here.

Also want to learn how to make board game designs for my own games, and maybe hire designers for them if I am not able to create high enough quality designs.

Looking forward to connecting with others here.

Humbly yours,

Phil (Harbringer)

Hello, Phil, welcome to the guild.

Share some maps, if you have any work in progress, and join the monthly challenges for inspiration. The new lite challenge just started, so there's plenty of time to submit something new and cool, and to chat about the process with fellow cartographers and illustrators.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Greetings and Welcome to the guild Harbringer!! We have plenty of tutorials for getting started on drawing and making maps. The only way to get experience is to start mapping away! If you got any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask, you'll always find helpful advice from the members here.

Del
    Have Pen. Will Map.
    Have Dice. Will Travel.
    GM for Hire | Artist and Cartographer | Free Quotes on