Ehrmaghurd!! I love the style. Beautifully architectural looking. What tools did you use?
The first of my building plans done for my tipeee some 6 months ago. With a view from the bridge, and Masdegar (extract from the description page).
It's a building in Portokal (Khroman Islands, Domhantyr world) where my narrator is housed.
I will post a temple and an monastery located in the same town in the next months.
Demeure Masdegar.jpg
Portokal vue1.jpg
Masdegar.jpg
Hope you'll like it!
Ehrmaghurd!! I love the style. Beautifully architectural looking. What tools did you use?
Ehrmaghurd is right!
These look great Ilanthar They all work really well together (and thanks for posting the character drawing as well btw, I think showing these non-map illustrations is a help and not done nearly enough on here).
I love the full view of the building in the centre image. It matches up perfectly with the map.
Weery.
It's a joy everytime I see you're posting something. Opening your threads is just like opening a Christmas gift : always a surprise, and always a joy. This perspective view is stunning, and I really love your style for the house plan !
"n'en a pas dit"/"comfortable"
Thanks, JsinOwl ! I'm using Krita with a tablet, mainly.By JsinOwl
Thanks, Weery ! Well, I did a model and a start of the whole city of Portokal (hence the match). And I'm doing various illustrations & portraits to go with the traveler's journal of my narrator.By Weery
Ehrmaghurd is right!
These look great Ilanthar They all work really well together (and thanks for posting the character drawing as well btw, I think showing these non-map illustrations is a help and not done nearly enough on here).
I love the full view of the building in the centre image. It matches up perfectly with the map.
You're too kind Beee ! I changed a little the style on the next plans.By MistyBeee
It's a joy everytime I see you're posting something. Opening your threads is just like opening a Christmas gift : always a surprise, and always a joy. This perspective view is stunning, and I really love your style for the house plan !
"n'en a pas dit"/"comfortable"
Et bon sang, je rate constamment les fautes de frappe et d'orthographe... Je me demande si j'en fais autant en anglais !
Very nice plans Ilanthar and great style as others have said!
Comme on est en mode correcteur d'orthographe :
- confortable est correct en français
- néanmoins
- cette étrange longue-vue
Thanks a lot, Tenia ! Et pour les corrections aussi.. Je n'arrive pas à remettre la main sur le fichier, malheureusement...By Tenia
Very nice plans Ilanthar and great style as others have said!
Comme on est en mode correcteur d'orthographe :
- confortable est correct en français
- néanmoins
- cette étrange longue-vue
@MistyBeee : héhé, ouaip, des fois je m'embrouille tout seul aussi entre anglais & français (d'ailleurs, je n'avais pas remarqué quoi que ce soit dans ton post précédent...). Dire que j'ai gagné un concours d'orthographe dans mes très jeunes années...
Magnifique!
si je peux me permettre, "n'en a pas dit" aussi à corriger