Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feb/Mar '18 Light Challenge: Epierago

Wip Feb/Mar '18 Light Challenge: Epierago

So I figure there is a 50/50 chance that I will get this done. If the usual happens, I'll get stuck working extra hours at work because somebody will stubb their toe (or some similar nonsense reason) and not be able to work their hours. But maybe, just maybe I will have a shot at finishing this. Either way, it is a good chance to experiment with some techniques I hope to use on my Western Kingdoms project.

Started with a little resizing and rotation before getting to work on the mountains. Hope to finish laying them out over the next few days. Not 100% sure on the northern most set just yet, but getting a better feel for placement as I continue working them.

### Latest WIP ###

FMLC 2018 WIP 001.jpg

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Welcome to the challenge Greason, nice start, hope you get a chance to finish it.

Sometimes this old wolf isn't as think as smart as he is. Case in point. Through the last week I put in little bits and pieces of work on this. I was happy. It was coming along nicely, albeit a little slowly. Then the unthinkable happened. Silly me forgot to save my work before playing around with layer blend modes and opacity levels and couldn't undo all the changes to get back to an editable version. Thus it was back to the drawing board. Gonna make it that much harder to finish on time now. But I will still give it my best shot.

So a new

### Latest WIP ###
    FMLC 2018 WIP 002b.jpg

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Guild Apprentice

Bummer. Good luck!

More mountains and a bit of a coloring test. If I can finish up the mountains today I might be in OK shape to finish the whole thing by the challenge deadline.

### Latest WIP ###
    FMLC 2018 WIP 003.jpg

GW
    GW

Sorry to hear you have to start over. Good luck!

Guild Journeyer Guild Sponsor Arkidemis's Avatar

Even with the restart, the piece is coming along very well. Best of luck to you!

Not nearly as much done as I would have liked. Just so little real time to work on this as I need and so very much more to do. Tried working with some rivers and lakes in the northern most portion. Can't say that I am unhappy with them just taking far too long to get things done to my satisfaction in terms of appearance. Anyways a little bit of an update. Figure I will see where I am at by the start of the weekend. If I am not happy with the amount of progress made I may look at an alternative means to finish this up on time.

### Latest WIP ###
    FMLC 2018 WIP 004.jpg
    GW

Its coming along. I like how the rivers and mountains work together. Hope you get time to finish this up. Good luck!

One more update for tonight. Added a few more rivers and threw in a bit of a test forest. Not sure if I am entirely happy with the look of that forest though. Might need to add a hint of color to it to get it to feel a little more right. Thoughts? Suggestions?

### Latest WIP ###
    FMLC 2018 WIP 005.jpg

GW
    GW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast