24 70.59%
  • The Legend of Britter Kalt, by niekell

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *** October 2016 VOTING: Vampires! ***

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Default *** October 2016 VOTING: Vampires! ***

I had to close things down an hour early so I could go out and have a Halloween drink...

Nice work this month - our challenge was to create a vampire-themed map, and there were some really good ones! Here are the thumbnail pics:

SCARY VAMPIRE PICTURES!

Voting will last until this time Thursday nite, after which a Glorious Golden Compass will be awarded to some lucky Guildy!

Now get voting (and repping), and good luck!

Argh! Really difficult! Again!

Gorgeous gory-themed maps all round... but I have to improve my self discipline.

So... Only three votes this time.

Guild Expert

So many great entries I just don’t know who to vote for...The nice clean lines in Carbus’s T64 Path make me envious. GLS’s bold red sea just pops right out of the thumbnails, it’s hard not to notice it, the colours are really great. Gamerprinters star ship is really cool with the veins, and organic elements running all through it. What shines the most to me in Bogie’s Dark Shadows map is the floors, I keep going back to look at them, the tiles are really nice. And of course mat’s Vampire mansion has some of the nicest line work, and the way he applied the colours just looks really professional. These are the ones that stand out to me, and it’s frustrating because I cant decide who to vote for.

Yes, many great entries this month, and lots of REP to toss around. I meant to vote for Bogie's map, but I hit the vote button before I selected his. I always vote for 2 or 3 entries, and never for my own entry. Just so you know, I've already got 4 Gold Compass awards, and don't continually participate to earn more. If I get more awards, great, but I only participate with challenge themes that interest me, and I always shoot for an original concept, going for something different whether its the concept, style or technique. I never shoot for the most popular direction, as I don't really care about popularity. If I can come up with a unique direction choice, I try to meet that choice head on. If I can do that, then I am satisfied with my entry. Vote for what's best from your perspective, that's what I do.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    I meant to vote for Bogie's map, but I hit the vote button before I selected his.
    Thanks GP, no worries, it's the thought that counts. And while am getting a lot of votes, it's not like 1 or 2 will make a difference in the outcome. Just glad you liked the map.

I nearly forgot to vote on this! Well done to everyone, some great stuff this month. I haven't time to rep right now, but I'll be back tomorrow
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Congrats to Mat_r, Well done, great map! Winning a Gold Compass in the same month that you join the Guild, Not Bad, Not Bad at all!

Congratulations Mat_r - well deserved

Guild Expert

Congratulations Mat_r, Definitely well deserved, you did an excellent job on this.

Congrats Mat_r, and glad you considered doing it with shaded color as my suggestion while you were finalizing your entry. I've already given you REP.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast