Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November 2016 Challenge - ACs Random Dungeon

Default November 2016 Challenge - ACs Random Dungeon

Hello all! I haven't joined in on one of these challenges in a VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY long time... but this one peeked my interest and decided to give it a go. I have no idea what this dungeon will be all about - but we'll see what happens in the next couple weeks. My dice seemed to like the 5s and 6s - so lots of traps

### Latest WIP ###
    November 2016 Challenge.JPG
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Great start AC, looking forward to see where you take this.

Thanks Bogie!

Here's an update - Decided this would be a crypt for a family of Dwarven Mages. Gonna have to mess around with the size to make the text pretty, but figured i'd get the basics in there. Also like to do something with the border if I have time.

### Latest WIP ###

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Updated the border and messed around with the text a bit - still not sure if it is clear enough...thoughts?

oh...and still need to fix the grid

### Latest WIP ###

Cool, love the Runic Border.
    I was wondering if you were going to do room info for #6 & 8, now I know.
    I hate to be the spelling police, but in # 6 it should be remain not reamin.

Great work!

Why doesn't photoshop have spell check! (*Shaking fists in the air*)....

Good catch...fixed that and my grid - think this is about done

### Latest WIP ###

Fantastic entry! Really liking what you've done here.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Phenomenal map!!!!!

Looking very good! I like the "sectional view" in the rock feeling. Very well done.

Thanks for the compliments!

A few minor mods - prob my last update unless anyone has any last minute suggestions

### Latest WIP ###

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast