I love the linework, so much details without losing the bigger picture. I love the ‘Key’ section where the individual buildings are presented.
I thought I could share this view of the Artemo District, on of the many districts of my Argona City.
I posted the Celestial Shipyards & the Cpt Verigin's Kitchen already.
Done last year for & with the support of my kind patrons.
Artemo View.jpg
Hope you'll like it!
I love the linework, so much details without losing the bigger picture. I love the ‘Key’ section where the individual buildings are presented.
wow - that's some beautiful work Ilanthar... not jealous at all of your skills
regs tilt
:: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
:: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
:: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise
So. Many. Fine. Lines. How do you keep track? Also how do I get started with anything when confronted to such a masterpiece?
My website (commissions open)
My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)
WOW! This has really come together. I remember the Shipyard sketch from a while ago. Love it.
Writer & Designer - kmalexander.com
My FREE historical cartography brushes: Hogenburg, Kensett, Zuodong, Ishikawa, Hyacinth, Ende, Homann, Zatta, Janssonius, Vischer, Braun, Ogilby, Van der Aa, Gomboust, Harrewyn, Popple , Donia, Bleau, Aubers, L'Isle, Widman, Walser, Lumbia, Lehmann, and Moronobu Gansai, Mokuhanga, also de Fer Cartography, Battlefield, Settlement
Looks great.
I always though Argona was a floating city?
Mec, tu déchires ! Dude, you rock !
Fantastic! I love this steampunkish map style you've developed.
Cheers,
-Arsheesh
This steampunk / XIXth century style suits you very well.
It's great to see such an unusual perspective too.
Once again, a very good job !
Thanks a lot !By Dimension Door
Thanks a lot, Tilt!By Tilt
wow - that's some beautiful work Ilanthar... not jealous at all of your skills
One building at a time, a lot of repetition and not so many different buildings And you're too kind!By Eowyn Cwper
So. Many. Fine. Lines. How do you keep track? Also how do I get started with anything when confronted to such a masterpiece?
Thanks ! You should be able to find the Cpt Verigin's Kitchen in the finished threads and I may post the Flight Studies Centre in the future.By KMAlexander
WOW! This has really come together. I remember the Shipyard sketch from a while ago. Love it.
Thanks Falconius ! It is a flying city (generally flying over the seas, though).By Falconius
Looks great.
I always though Argona was a floating city?
Merci beaucoup, Thomas !By ThomasR
Mec, tu déchires ! Dude, you rock !
Thanks a lot ! I think (and hope) I'm getting better with those.By Arsheesh
Fantastic! I love this steampunkish map style you've developed.
Cheers,
-Arsheesh
Merci beaucoup, Marc! Well, I chose a perspective that shows the the important buildings & spare me a lot of more common buildings .By Marc Moureau
This steampunk / XIXth century style suits you very well.
It's great to see such an unusual perspective too.
Once again, a very good job !