Thread: Hello from Sweden!

Guild Novice

Default Hello from Sweden!

Hi!

I´ve just started to illustrate maps in Adobe Illustrator. I´m a music teacher and freelancer based i southern Sweden with a great interest in history and fantasy. I´ve completed a set of maps, sent them to print and now trying to distribute them. I´m a beginner and want to know more about design, drawing cool map frames, building symbols and so much more. I´m looking forward to explore this site!

I have a Facebook page and my own website is planned to be published after new years eve!
    https://www.facebook.com/Smalandia-G...08541644923571

Howdy Smalandia, and welcome to the guild. You've picked a good place to learn about most, if not all of those things you listed. Also, don't be shy about posting your work so far. One of the best ways to learn and/or improve is to hear what other people think about what you've done, and most everybody here offer their thoughts and suggestions in a friendly manner.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Hey welcome to the guild! Kudos to you making maps with Illustrator, that’s not something you often see but I’ve always been curious to try it. I look forward to seeing you around!

- Josh